Personal Assistant and Trust Administrator
This position combines two categories of work:
- Personal assistant to a professional, who is also the Managing Trustee of an NGO.
- Administrator of the NGO: Book-keeping and statutory compliance (tax, etc.); logistics; office administration.
This is a full-time position of considerable responsibility. The basic hours are Monday-Friday 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. The selected candidate will have to be prepared to work at two locations as needed.
Profile for suitable candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Work experience in an office
- Communication skills
- Familiarity with word processing and Internet usage
- Mobility: Must have own vehicle
We are looking for someone who has the following personal qualities: patience, organizational ability, meticulousness and quick grasp.
Our offices are in central Chennai; the job will most suit a person who lives nearby.
To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume. Please list two references with contact information in the cover email.